Private Driver / Personal Driver Services in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach
If you live in Miami, Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach, it may not always be convenient or practical to drive yourself to work, sporting events or evenings out on the town. When you choose not to drive yourself you may choose to hire a car service to provide you with transportation or hire your own private transportation service to take you where you need or want to go.
What Is A Private Driver?
A private driver acts as a professional chauffeur for a day or an evening. When you hire a driving service they will arrive at your home at the time you request dressed in professional attire. They will then take you wherever you need to go using your own vehicle and then return you back home at the completion of the set amount of time. Chauffeurs normally get paid by the hour.
Difference Between Hiring A Car Service and Hiring Private Transportation Services
When you hire a car service such as Uber or a Limo service you are not only hiring a driver, but the car as well. Car services such as Uber simply pick you up at one location and deliver you to another location. They don't stick around until you complete your business, nor do they normally take you from place to place throughout the day or evening.
A limo service you rent for a certain period of time, and they come with their car, drive you wherever they wish to go, including multiple stops, and will wait for you at any location you choose. With a car service you are paying for the driver's time and services, gas, and rental on the vehicle. You also don't know in advance the condition of the car or the type of mileage the vehicle gets.
When you hire a private transportation service, the driver comes to your location and drives your vehicle. You know what condition the vehicle is in and what type of mileage the vehicle gets. Chauffeurs are paid by the hour or by the day, will take you wherever you need to go, will provide you with additional services, all for less than you would pay a car service.
In addition, you can save as much as $30.00 to $60.00 an hour when hiring a chauffeur over a limo service. The money saved can certainly be better spent elsewhere. You can learn more about the cost here.
Cost of Hiring a Private Driver
The cost of hiring a personal driver in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm beach various somewhat depending on which service you hire as well as the driver his or her self. In most cases drivers cost between $16.00 and $20.50 but can run as high as $66.00 per an hour,
Most personal driver services require that you have hire the driver for a minimum of 3 to 4 hours. If you wait until the last minute to try and arrange for a personal driver then you may be required to pay extra.
We offer standard discounts in some situations including:
- Discounts to Military Personnel- We offers discounts to men and women in the service when they are on active duty or are home on leave. Some services even provide discounts to veterans who have served their country.
- Discounts to the Elderly- Many driving services also give discounts on their prices to the elderly in their community so they can provide with transport using their customer's cars to medical and other services. Providing these older residents with safe travel especially in congested areas of the community.
- Repeat Customer's - we provide small discounts for their repeat customer's as a reward for their loyalty to the service. This encourages customers to stick with the same service and use them again and again.
Tips to Help You Get the Right Driver to Meet Your Specific Needs
When you hire a chauffeur to drive your vehicle the company who provides the private drivers does their best to match you with the best driver to meet your needs. There are a few things you can do to help ensure that you get the right driver to meet your meet your needs.
- Inform the company how may days you will be needing a driving services for and the number of hours each day you will be needing them. This will help the company match you with a driver that will be available for all the days and times you will need so that you will get the most consistent service.
- If you hiring a chauffeur for several days, and have complaints regarding the driver that is sent, notify the company immediately so that they can provide you with a different driver that may better meet your needs.
- Let the company know all the areas you will be traveling to so that they can provide you with a driver that has the best knowledge of all of the areas where you will be traveling.
- If you have used the company before or have been recommended a specific driver by a friend ask the company if it is possible for you to be able to get that driver. In most cases we will accommodate you if it is at all possible.
If for any reason you are planning on traveling, spending an evening out with someone special or with friends, or simply want the comfort and convenient of traveling without having to tend to traffic then hiring a private driver may be the ideal solution for you and your family.